The principle behind the measurement is that sound waves travelling with the flow of liquid will travel faster than those travelling against it. The difference in the transit time of the signals is an indication of the flow rate of the fluid. The fast digital signal processors and sophisticated signal analysis used in the KATflow flowmeters guarantee reliable results, even on applications where in the past the use of a clamp-on flowmeter would not have been possible. The battery operated KATflow 220 portable flowmeter is the ideal tool for the measurement of several locations on the same site. It has an in-built datalogger for capturing data and is supplied with a PC software for the transfer and analysis of the measured data. The flowmeter is supplied as standard with two measurement channels meaning that it is possible to measure flows in two pipelines simultaneously. Furthermore, the meter is equipped with two “virtual” calculation channels that simultaneously measure and log, total, differential or average flows across the two measurement points. The flowmeter has a backlit digital display for clear definition in low visibility areas and has a time-programmable totaliser included with each of the measurement channels. The flowmeter can be supplied with sensors to cover pipe ranges from 6mm-6.5m. Process liquids ranging from ultraclean water and hydraulic oils through to paints and effluent flows can measured. Q Sensors Range 10-400mm" "M Sensors Range 100-2500-6500mm.
● Flow surveys of large facilities
● Verification of existing flowmeters and pumps
● CIP measurements
● Energy flow measurement for climate change levy surveys
● Raw water/sewage flow measurement
● Monitoring radioactive flows in power stations
● Measurement of hydraulic oil flows in small bore pipes
● Caustic and chemical flow checks in un-metered pipelines
● Chiller performance testing on HVAC systems
● Production and effluent verification in Dairies and Creameries
● Full test certification provided as standard
Download full details
See the link below for simple quick start instructions for this item.
Quick Start Guide